Scott Covell League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Scott Covell League

Forum of the last international GTR league founded by our regretted friend Kevin Scott Covell.

3 posters

When and where do we set a race to celebrate the inauguration of Scott Covell League and to make him this reverence

Leonardo Bruce Palermo

When and where do we set a race to celebrate the inauguration of Scott Covell League and to make him this reverence Empty When and where do we set a race to celebrate the inauguration of Scott Covell League and to make him this reverence

Post by Leonardo Bruce Palermo Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:09 am

Hi everybody... I´ve been thinking in a place (track) where we could meet to celebrate the inauguration of this new league... who would be also a very good oportunity for we make a sincerely reverence to our friend Scott... I dont have idea where and when we could do it... but I think that we could agree one day/time that most number of us could be present ok... so... here is my opinion...

track: Spa Francorchamp Dusk - last Scott race...
    day: weekend (saturday ou sunday, for me any of this)
    time: a time that can be good for USA, BRAZIL and EUROPE...
    cars: Porsches of course... any model... but must be Porsche...

cu on track
    Leonardo
    DonR
    DonR
    Admin

When and where do we set a race to celebrate the inauguration of Scott Covell League and to make him this reverence Empty Re: When and where do we set a race to celebrate the inauguration of Scott Covell League and to make him this reverence

Post by DonR Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:30 am

It's a good idea Leo...
    But this is not a "new league", I want to see it as the continuity of the Scott's work, if you all agree.

Let see with others members for time and mod.
    Leonardo Bruce Palermo

When and where do we set a race to celebrate the inauguration of Scott Covell League and to make him this reverence Empty Re: When and where do we set a race to celebrate the inauguration of Scott Covell League and to make him this reverence

Post by Leonardo Bruce Palermo Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:08 pm

Ok Don you are right... lets check with the others about the day/time of our next race...

Leonardo
    v12

Post by v12 Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:59 am

18:00 (my time ) works best for me on week days (or later) Weekends Saturday or Sunday after 15:00 (my time) works best for me but set it up any way and Ill make an effort to be there. When and where do we set a race to celebrate the inauguration of Scott Covell League and to make him this reverence Icon_smile Im 2hours behind Brazil and 6 behind europe if not mistaking.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Feb 03, 2023 7:09 pm