Scott Covell League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Scott Covell League

Forum of the last international GTR league founded by our regretted friend Kevin Scott Covell.

4 posters

Do we still HAVE a league??

v12

Do we still HAVE a league?? Empty Do we still HAVE a league??

Post by v12 Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:47 pm

Im really starting to wonder if will all ever race again. I check Hamachi often at different times of the day and night but nothing. GTR lobby has been down for like 2months now this doesnt look good for us. Plus NO ONE EVER POSTS. Hard to keep in touch if we dont communicate. I know we have our seperate lives but when Scott was alive we all checked in now n then. Do we still HAVE a league?? Icon_sad How bout an e-mail from each of you just to let me know if theres hope for this hobby.
    DonR
    DonR
    Admin

Do we still HAVE a league?? Empty Re: Do we still HAVE a league??

Post by DonR Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:39 am

Yes we still have a league, it's just "summer break" I think Do we still HAVE a league?? Icon_wink
    What about your new computer V12 ? We must not stay only on GTR to keep the league "alive"...
    Leonardo Bruce Palermo

Post by Leonardo Bruce Palermo Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:29 pm

Hi friends, we have a league for sure... Tom, the last time we set a race I had some problems and connected after u have gone.... but we must to see each other and chat and race ok... almost everyday I come here to see the news... Its bad about the sinbim lobby Im not sure they will put again the things up... I supose they think doesnt have more interested people in gtr1.... for example here in Brazil theres a company that sale "gtr" and "race" both in a cheap pack... both titles for about 10 U$... Did u buy a new PC? It´s gooooooood.... we can try another simbin titles if u are interested... GTR2, GTlegends, RAce 07, Evo, Race on, STCC... we have lot of games to join...

Guys I miss all of u Do we still HAVE a league?? Icon_sad and miss the time that we meet everyday to have fun on GTR1 ok?

best regards all of u Do we still HAVE a league?? Icon_biggrin

Leonardo Palermo
    Marc

Post by Marc Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:10 pm

Hello everybody,

only want to say that im still alive Do we still HAVE a league?? Icon_biggrin .Would be nice to race with you again.Had some tough Time last Month´s. But things went well at moment.
    I really sticked into GTR2 and now i like it. But maybe we can find a Date for a GTR1 Meeting ? Would like to hear from you Guy´s

Best Regards

Marc
    v12

Post by v12 Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:43 pm

Don, I think its time to totally drop GTR from this site and start moving toward Rfactor. I for one have uninstalled gtr from my pc. I needed the memory for d/ls. If anyone is looking for me I can be found at simjunkies or generally on rfactors public servers any night of the week just about. Still racing under "v12" username. Look me up sometime. Good Racin everyone!!
    DonR
    DonR
    Admin

Post by DonR Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:44 pm

Yes Tom, I have un-installed hamachi but i keep GTR on my PC, I have enough space for it.
    I sent an e-mail to all our members about rFactor few weeks ago, lets see now.
    could you open a new topic if you planed to do some race maybe we can join you untill we don't organize something

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:16 pm